Designed and developed specifically for younger riders, the Sequence Youth Neck Roll is the starting point for a junior rider's journey to Bionic Neck Support. Ergonomically profiled for the needs of the young pilot's body, the frame of the Sequence Neck Roll is designed to transfer the energy impact away from the upper neck.
• New neck protection for hybrid children with extended tail for high stability of position.
• Ergonomic shape designed and designed to adapt to children aged 6 to 10 years. and from 10-14 years.
• The dual density core is made of a soft PU foam base which incorporates a hard layer of EVA for energy dissipation.
• The lower internal and soft part (neck side) offers comfort for shoulders and neck, rigid section on the upper part to guarantee stability and distribution of force in case of impact of the helmet.
• Easy to use soft strap closure on the front.
• Highly compatible with all other protectors and jackets.
• The external coating can be extracted from the core for washing using the Velcro opening on the back.