New and advanced breathable mesh two-layer mesh construction provides optimal comfort and fit, as well as offers exceptional breathability. 3D silicone print palm gives excellent levels of grip with more feel, and better fit and less material bunching when holding the wheel. First gloves homologated to FIA new karting standard.
1.The Tech-1 KX V4 Glove is a premium karting glove that delivers high-performance levels. The gloves feature external seams for superior comfort, designed to prevent any pressure points from forming on the hands while driving. Other neat design touch of the TECH-1 KX V4 include the glove’s synthetic suede leather palm with its silicon surface for improved flexibility and grip.
• Advanced, dual-layer, breathable stretch mesh main assembly with bonded stretch lining provides the optimal combination of comfort and fit.
• Technical construction methods result in significant weight reduction.
• New, breathable mesh construction on the finger sidewalls to enhance breathability and reduce sweating.
• External seams offer high level of performance, superior comfort and prevent any pressure points on the fingers while driving.
• Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design improves fit and reduces fatigue while driving.
• Open weave mesh fourchettes for greater breathability.
• Ergonomically designed 3D grip print technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility, grip, and control.
• Ribbed cuff for slim fit at wrist.
• Touchscreen compatible.
• Alpinestars cuff opening has a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• Certified to NEW FIA 8877-2022 Grade 1 homologation standard.