NEW KMX-5 V2 SUIT
The key focus of development for the KMX-5 v2 Suit was maximum breathability whilst also reducing the weight. In order to achieve this, an all-new outer shell material, developed exclusively for Alpinestars, has been combined with soft knit lining to provide optimum levels of protection, light weight and comfort. Innovative laser cut perforations on the upper chest and back and open weave mesh structures at the torso sides, crotch and armhole, provide maximum airflow for cooling. The result is a suit that will keep you cool when the temperature goes up, both in and out of the kart.
• Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability, and weight savings.
• New Laser perforations on the upper chest and back for maximum airflow and increased breathability.
• Strategically positioned tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms, sides of the torso and crotch, for effective regulation of body temperature.
• Engineered for durability with reinforced panels in the seat area and optimized for minimal material bunching.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric on shoulder and lumbar area ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Anatomical arm, leg, and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
• Knitted wrist and ankle provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Premium YKK metal zipper, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.
• Athletic-Regular fit design. • Certified to CIK-FIA Level 2 homologation standard, N 2013-1