Soft and supple kangaroo leather upper offers superior comfort in forefoot. Thermo-formed heel cup provides secure heel lockdown. New knitted stretch tongue and heel pull tab for ease of entry while putting shoe on.
The lightweight Tech-1 Z V3 Shoe has a contoured shape and is proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet even more, resulting in improved comfort in the cockpit and reduced driver fatigue. The shoes have an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support, and free foot movement.
•Main upper is constructed from soft and supple kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability in the forefoot.
• Elastic fireproof collar and tongue for weight saving sand comfort and enhanced fit.
• Dual closure, speed lacing system for a personalized fit, and secure closure.
• Flat wire support system for increased comfort.
• The wire system utilizes high-tensile, aramidic fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit of the shoe around the foot.
• The Lace Lock System ensures the shoe remains in position.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel, and toe for enhanced breathability and comfort.
• New knitted stretch tongue and heel pull tab for ease of entry while putting on the shoe, offering a precise fit.
• Perforated inner tongue padding for improved comfort and breathability.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight savings, and strength properties.
• Thermo-formed heel cup provides secure heel lockdown, with its integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
• Seamless Achilles zone construction for enhanced driver comfort.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole, and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability, and protection.
• F1-derived thin rubber outer sole delivers greater feel, improved sensitivity with the pedals, and optimum levels of grip.
• The textured rubber outer sole has an asymmetric tread and is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels grip.
• All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
• Certified to FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.